B2 Web Studios is always looking for talented people to join our fantastic team. If you have a passion for designing and developing beautifully detailed and complex web applications, while providing clients with white-glove service and support, give us a shout by filling out the form and sending your resume.
- We provide a fun, inclusive culture, giving you plenty of room to grow and take on more responsibility.
- We have flexible schedules and the opportunity to work from home, your favorite coffee shop, or even sitting under a palm tree on a beach…as long as the beach has a decent wifi signal.
- We move fast, with continuous design and development; we build, test, learn, improve and repeat.
- We value self-responsibility – we don’t register hours or number of vacation days.
- We offer healthcare benefits for full-time employees, coworking allowances, 401(k) retirement plan, and reimbursements on computer hardware and software.
This position will require a driven personality with the ability to communicate with business owners and decision-makers in a variety of industries. This is a full-time position in a “hands-on” role – the ideal candidate will be comfortable wearing all the hats a larger sales team need to cover, while scaling and eventually building your own team.
Develop, test and maintain native mobile iOS apps, while working with our team of designers and developers to conceptualize new engaging and intuitive mobile experiences for our clients. We’re looking for someone skilled in building iOS apps in Objective-C and Swift who understands how all the pieces fit together (APIs, cloud environment, caching, network layer, reporting, and testing) and how they impact app performance and reliability.