Pay-per-click or other digital marketing investments done well can be enormously effective.
However, done poorly, it can quickly drain marketing budgets. The realm of digital marketing changes on an almost daily basis, offering new platforms and tools, as well as new audiences and new ways to understand, segment, and target those audiences. Developing digital marketing campaigns is a process that requires not only attentiveness, but understanding when and how to adapt.
B2 Web Studios works to understand your goals in order to craft the right long-term online marketing strategy for your business. We provide digital marketing expertise with:
- Pay-per-click (PPC) search engine marketing campaigns on Google AdWords & Bing
- Display advertising and remarketing
- Paid social media advertising (known as Social Media Marketing, or SMM)
- E-commerce shopping campaigns on Google and Bing
- Amazon sponsored products
Digital marketing strategy & planning
We’ll help you develop comprehensive pay-per-click advertising strategies that target customers who convert. We get to know your business (and your competitors) so your campaigns make the most of your advertising dollars. Then, we back it all up with regular reporting so you can see and understand the data behind your online advertising. Our goal is to consistently move the needle so that the value of digital marketing is never questioned by our clients.
What you can expect
B2 Web Studios provides expert, yet affordable digital marketing campaign management customized to the unique needs of your business. Specifically, we offer:
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Campaign and ad group optimization
- Negative keyword management
- Audience segmentation and behavioral targeting
- Ad creative and copy
- Landing page recommendations
- Bid & budget management
- Conversion/ROI analysis & budget forecasting
Ready to get started?
Take the next step toward growing your business. We’d love to learn more about your website, mobile app, or online marketing idea. Tell us about it to request a quote or schedule an appointment to meet with us.