We know what it takes to generate sales online
When it comes to developing an e-commerce website, you need a partner that is focused and experienced. B2 Web Studios provides expert technical and marketing advice to help you point your online business in the right direction. We develop your online store from start to finish, and ensure you’re fully trained to easily manage all aspects of order & inventory management, shipping, payment processing, and reporting.
Utilizing responsive web design and trusted platforms like Magento, WordPress and Shopify, e-commerce websites we build are fully optimized for shopping on desktop, mobile and tablet devices. With platform features like unlimited products and categories and secure one-page checkout, we make online shopping easy for customers and store management simple for website owners.
From selling a product or subscription, to taking payments for a service, our team can develop the custom e-commerce website solution that’s perfect for your business.
Our e-commerce websites are packed with great features like:
- CMS integration
- Full product management
- Add unlimited products and categories
- Flexible shipping methods and rates
- Tax management
- Complete order management dashboard
- Automatic customer notification emails
- Discount codes and coupons support
- Inventory management
- Customer accounts with order history
- Payment processing using credit card or PayPal
- Showcase related or featured products
- Set different pricing for different customers
- Search Engine-Friendly URLs
- Set bulk discounts
- Bulk CSV product uploads
- Set product variations & options like colors & sizes
- Customizable shipping options
B2 Web Studios doesn’t just design and build e-commerce websites, we help online retailers achieve real results. Launching your website is just one step of selling online – we also provide solutions for search engine optimization, social media integration, email marketing, Google AdWords and remarketing.
Ready to get started?
Take the next step toward growing your business. We’d love to learn more about your website, mobile app, or online marketing idea. Tell us about it to request a quote or schedule an appointment to meet with us.