B2 Web Studios is seeking a Business Development Manager to develop and expand our portfolio of website/mobile app design and online marketing clients. This position will require a driven personality with the ability to communicate with business owners and decision-makers in a variety of industries. This is a full-time position in a “hands-on” role – the ideal candidate will be comfortable wearing all the hats a larger sales team need to cover, while scaling and eventually building your own team.
- Cultivate existing client relationships to adopt B2 Web Studios services at a larger scale, and own the retention of our clients.
- Develop proposals and establish pricing models for B2 Web Studios services with prospective clients.
- Provide Leadership team feedback from existing clients to improve our services and overall client happiness.
- Collaborate with our marketing specialists and designers on any sales materials, collateral, and campaigns needed for improving our business development strategy.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual revenue objectives and accurately/consistently forecast business as requested.
- Track opportunities and maintain up-to-date account profiles.
- Schedule and execute client meetings to multiple decision makers by cold-calling/networking.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation in all seasons.
- Have experience with outbound sales.
- Ability to develop sales presentations and perform marketing analysis of businesses.
- Knowledge of current web design, mobile app, SEO and digital marketing trends.
- Have proven to be successful in a similar role in website or digital marketing sales.
- Confident in hiring and leading a sales team.
- Are happy to work remotely from home, a coffee shop or a co-working space.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced startup.
- Negotiable salary (based on experience), plus commission bonuses
- Flexible hours and time off
- Health insurance
- 401(k) retirement program
- Profit sharing program
- Remote work environment
B2 Web Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer