B2 Web Studios is looking for an experienced React Engineer to join our team. The React Engineer’s responsibilities are to define, design and support our clients’ growing React applications. As an engineer, you will work closely with our team of web and mobile application developers and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of B2 Web Studios clients into new technology areas, market segments & value-added React-based web and mobile experiences.
- Leading the development of new feature releases on frontend React.js applications.
- Planning and tracking progress of feature releases on Github.
- Utilizing and contributing to an in-house component library (styled components).
- Evaluating development decisions by considering scalability, performance, readability, release timelines, and company impact
This position reports out of our Appleton/Green Bay, Wisconsin location, but open to anyone who can work extremely efficiently within a remote environment.
- 3+ years of experience with React
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science is preferred.
- Significant experience using an MVC framework, such as Backbone.js, Ember.js, AngularJS or ReactJS.
- Experience in using a version control system, preferably Git
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, DOM traversal/manipulation, and event capturing, jQuery, CSS
- Experience in responsive design and touch interfaces.
- Show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with a helpful attitude to support and resolve client issues
- Experience designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment.
- Ability to work (directed and/or self-directed) within a remote work environment.